Last Updated on December 30, 2010
Segnalo questa divertente parodia relativa ai problemi di funzionamento di una mora (blackberry in inglese) e una mela (apple), senza perdere di vista un’arancia (orange, operatore mobile inglese) ed infine una scatola di uova (Eggs Box, che suona come Xbox, decisamente la mia preferita).
Il filmato è in inglese, esilarante in lingua originale. ma anche con i sottotitoli si apprezzano ugualmente i giochi di parole.
A questo link il video con i sottotitoli.
– I bought something from you last week, and I’m very disappointed.
– Oh yeah? What’s the problem?
– Yeah, well, my blackberry is not working.
– What’s the matter, it run out of juice?
– No, no, it’s completely frozen!
– Oh, yeah, I can see that. I tell you what: let’s try it on orange.
– That’s got a few black spots, you see…
– Oh, dear, yes. Sorry about that.
– Well, is there anything I can do to get my blackberry working?
– Well, could be an application issue. Where’d you store that Blackberry?
– Well, it was on my desktop.
– Well, you could try using a mouse to drag the blackberry to the trash. Then after you’ve done that, you might wanna launch the blackberry from the desktop.
– Well, I’ve already tried that a few times. I mean, all it did was mess up windows.
– Well, it might be worth waiting a couple of weeks. They’ve got the latest blackberries coming in then.
– Well, could you give me a date?
– Let me put that date in my diary.
– Anything else I can help you with?
– Yes, yes. I’ve also got a problem, to be honest, with my apple.
– Oh, dear, oh, dear. That is an old apple, isn’t it?
– Yeah. – When’d you buy that?
– Last week.
– Last week? They’ve brought out two new apples since then! What’s the problem with it?
– Well, I tried to put my dongle in it… And it won’t fit.
– Oh, yeah. And how big’s your dongle?
– Well, I don’t know much about these things, but my wife’s seen a few dongles in her time.. And she says a little bit on the small side.
– Well, I’m afraid there’s not a lot I can do about that. Tell you what: let me try booting it. [glass shatters] Now it’s crashed. Anything else I can help you with?
– Well, funnily enough, yes. My grandson’s birthday’s soon.
– Oh, yeah.
– Now, he’s already got an apple and a blackberry. I mean, have you got anything else that he might just like?
– Well, we’re doing a special offer on these. I mean, I can’t make head or tail of them, but the kids seem to like them.
– Oh yeah? – “Eggs box,” £3.60.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Astici, Androidi e Tablet (Prima Parte) « Paolo Passeri's weblog